Do you need an aadhar card?
Want to know how download eaadhar online?
For this purpose, we’ll be describing three methods among which you may choose any depending on the availability at your side.
- 1 How to do eAadhar card Download with Enrolment/Aadhar no.?
- 2 How to Download Aadhar or Update Online with Aadhaar Card Number?
- 3 Aadhar card download by Name / Mobile Number:
- 4 How to Get Aadhaar card Without Registered Mobile Number / Email?
- 5 How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
- 6 How to Download eAadhar Card on Your Phone with mAadhaar app?
- 7 Conclusion:
How to do eAadhar card Download with Enrolment/Aadhar no.?
- Go to the official website of UIDAI authority by click the button below.
- Select “Enrolment Number or Aadhaar” on the first line where it says “I have”. Depending on what will you use in the further steps.
- After that in the first field, enter your Aadhaar Number (12 digits) or your 14 digit Enrolment number including date and time.
- The format of Aadhar number is: xxxx/xxxx/xxxx where x is any digit.
- The format of Enrolment Number is: xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx where x is any digit.
- Now, enter all your details: Name, Pin code, Mobile Number.
- Solve the captcha (Words in the image).
- Click on GET OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on the mentioned mobile number in the next field.
- And finally, click on Validate & download.
How to Download Aadhar or Update Online with Aadhaar Card Number?
This is the scenario where you know your Aadhaar card number and you have misplaced it. The Aadhar card downloaded this way is the safest option as does not cause any identity theft.
- In case you don’t remember your Enrollment ID and you do have AAdhaar you can use the Aadhaar number itself.
- Visit the uidia.net or uidai.gov.in download portal.
- Click on the tab Find UID/EID.
- Enter your Name as per the records.
- Phone number or email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once your OTP is verified you will be taken to next screen that prompts you to do Adhaar card download.
Aadhar card download by Name / Mobile Number:
In case you lost or misplaced your eAadhar card and now do not know your Aadhar card or Enrollment ID.Let’ss help you on that too:
- Visit the website https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Click on the option that says FIND UID/EID
- On the next page you will be prompted to choose the number that you want to know with same details Name and email ID or Mobile Number.
- Fill in the captcha shown on the screen in the tabs called Enter the Security code.
- After completing all details correctly – Click on Get OTP.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP from your mobile or email on STEP 2.
- Once your OTP is verified you will receive your Adhaar card or Enrollment number on your registered phone number or email ID.
- Here you will get the option to Download your Aadhar card also. Just click on Download and your aadhar card is with you.
How to Get Aadhaar card Without Registered Mobile Number / Email?
This method only allows residents to download the adhaar card. Follow the below steps:
- Download the android app Aadhaar Portal.
- Choose to download using Enrollment ID.
- Using the enrollment ID allows you to download adhaar card without any registered mobile number.
- You would need the PINCODE of the area for which you had enrolled for Aadhaar card.
- Enter you name in the required field.
- You can put in any mobile number that is available to you. Note: it doesn’t need to be your registered mobile number.
- The mobile number you entered above will receive the OTP.
- After the OTP is verified you will be prompted to download your Adhaar card.
- The pdf will ask the password. The password is your PINCODE.
- Your Aadhaar card is with you now.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
How to Download eAadhar Card on Your Phone with mAadhaar app?
mAadhaar app is a new app launched by UIDAI to securely carry your aadhar card on your smartphone. The app is available only on Google Play store yet. The aadhar downloaded her is equivalent to your actual aadhar card so you need not carry your aadhar card now.
The mAadhaar app has a biometric locking system that should match your details and also the mobile in which the app is being downloaded should have your aadhar registered mobile number.
- Go to Google play store and download maadhar app.
- Your registered mobile number receives the OTP that helps you set up your app profile.
- You will be prompted to create a password. Remember the password and keep it safe.
- Next page you have to update your Aadhar card details. Once you submit it a verification code is sent to your registered mobile no.
- The app reads the verification code itself and your entire Aadhaar data gets synced to UIDAI database of your aadhar details.
This app is completely safe until you share the password with anyone.
How to Link Aadhaar card to Voter ID card?
Very soon the era of fake voter ID’s that create havoc with election results will be over. How? Indian Government has taken a major step by making it mandatory for every Indian resident to Link the Voter ID to the Aadhaar card. As the Aadhaar card is unique to every Indian resident, linking it to Voter ID will ensure no Indian resident has multiple Voter cards.
Aadhaar card linking to Voter ID has been made very easy to encourage more residents to go for it. Seeding is the process of linking Aadhaar card to Voter ID through the NSVP portal.
- Launch NSVP portal http://www.nvsp.in/
- Enter your demographic information like state and district. Now enter the personal details like name, date of birth, and father’s name.
- Click the “Search” button, it will pull all your details
- On the next screen to the extreme left locate “Feed Aadhaar No” and click it.
- A pop-up Window will open. Enter the details of Aadhaar card, Voter card number, Name as on Aadhaar card, registered mobile number or email id.
- Click “Submit”
- Do not close the window till you get a message of successful completion.
The government has removed the dependency on the internet. You can now send an SMS to seed the Aadhaar card and Voter ID.
- On your message App type the SMS in below format ECILINK < Voter ID_Number > < Aadhaar_Number >
- Send the SMS to 166 OR 51969
For example, ECILINK 556677881 ABC1234567 where “ABC1234567” is the Aadhaar number and “556677881” is the Voter ID number.
You can link your Aadhaar card to Voter ID with a simple phone call.
Call 1950 a dedicated helpline for linking the eAadhaar card and Voter ID. Make sure you call between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Authorized Centers Seeding:
e-Seva Kendra, Special camps, and Voter Facilitation Centers have been set up to help to facilitate the Aadhaar and Voter ID linking process:
- Visit any of the closest center and submit the application to the Booth Level Officer (BLO).
- The Booth Level officers will be soon visiting their allocated zone and will collect the information
You can check the status of the seeding process from NSVP official website. India Government is very hopeful this will be a full proof way to curb the menace of multiple voter Id’s.